While on holiday it is very fun to bring a private vehicle such as a car, but you also have to be aware of acts of malice such as theft of cars and items in the car. Meanwhile, don’t hesitate to call the best car Locksmith whenever you need to repair your broken car lock combination lock.
Well, here are a few simple tips to avoid your favorite car from being targeted by the theft of the gang of thieves. The following tips.
1. Avoid not installing product name stickers installed in your cars such as exhaust, sound system, or DVD. Having these items is a matter of pride for car owners, but it can actually attract the attention of car thieves and vehicle accessories to act and make your car a target for theft.
2. You can also avoid car thieves from theft by not putting valuables such as laptops or other gadgets in the car. Of course, if the car looks sprawled in luxury, then the thief will be more interested in breaking into your favorite car.
3. Be sure to install window film with low visibility. This will make it difficult for others to see what’s in your car. Still, use window film according to the standard for the windshield.
4. Perform theft prevention actions by not parking the vehicle in an unsafe place, such as being far from being monitored, without security personnel, and not having good lighting.
5. Be sure to always leave the car with the door locked. Indeed, this step is easy, but it is not uncommon for drivers who forget to lock their car when parking, making the opportunity for theft.
6. Do prevention by installing an alarm in your favorite car. With an increasingly sophisticated alarm system, proven alarms are increasingly effective in reducing the number of thefts.
7. Install a secret key or anti-starter in a hidden place. So when the door is broken into, the thief will find it difficult to take your car away.
Hopefully, these tips can help you minimize the incidence of vehicle theft, which is certainly not desirable for all motorists on the highway.